Thank you so much to my lovely fellow Bookouture author, Lindsay J. Pryor, author of the fantastic Blackthorn series for nominating me for this award. Just as an aside, if you haven’t read Blackthorn yet, please do. It is amazing and I am hooked.
Thank you so much for tagging me, Lindsay. For those not in the know, (this included me until I was tagged), these blog awards are just for fun and a way to share blog appreciation.
For this one, those who participate have to:
- Display the award logo
- Thank and link back to the nominator
- List 7 facts about oneself
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers to carry forward the relay.
Here are seven facts about me:
1) I love cooking and entertaining; sharing and feasting; anything to do with food really, something instilled in me by my beloved grandmother who taught us everything there is to know about life via the metaphor of food.
2) That said, I hate housework and will go to great lengths to avoid noticing that there is any to be done.
3) I love public transport and do not mind queues/delays/waiting in airports, as long as I have a good book and a spare in hand.
4) I don’t make a habit of telling this to people, but I LOVE maths and adore calculations, the beautiful intricacy of numbers, the challenge of a good puzzle, the buzz of arriving at the solution.
5) I prefer crisps to chocolate every time.
6) I am addicted to tea and cannot function without it. A mug of tea and a good book – my idea of heaven.
7) By a beautiful coincidence I signed with Bookouture on my birthday – the best birthday present ever!
I would now like to nominate the following bloggers for the same award.
And my wonderful fellow Bookouture authors